~ La Vie En Rose ~

Объявление

~ La Vie En Rose ~
Администраторы:

Kamijo - Главный Создатель форума.

L'amant du Lucifer [icq: 593717882] - Администратор форума, разработчик новой структуры игры

Модераторы:
Идет набор!

Полезные ссылки:
~ Сюжет и Квесты ~

~ Шаблон Анкеты ~

~ Вампиры ~

~ Правила ~

~ Вакансии ~

Описание Организаций:
Tokyo - Лепестки Черной Сакуры
Paris - Бутоны Кровавых Роз
London - Цветы Белых Лилий
Prague - Шепот и Крик
New Orleans - Реки Желаний
Berlin - Черный Крест
Amsterdam - Дорогое Искушение
Moscow - Свободный Город

Группа ВКонтакте нашего Форума
Для Гостей:
Наш форум посвящён тематике J-rock & Vampires.
NC форума - 21. Разрешается Яой, Хентай и Юри, БДСМ.
Гости, долго не задерживайтесь на главной странице форума, а регестрируйтесь и вливайтесь в игру.

Рекламу оставляем под ником PR пароль: 9999
Объявления:

Начнем играть Господа!

Вакансии
Действия:

Сюжет

Новая Эпоха Восторга и Страсти.
Новая Эра неповторимых наслаждений и чувств превосходства и совершенства.
Все по-новому со вкусом все той же сладкой крови.

Bienvenue à La Vie En Rose.

Начало
Дата и время:

Точные даты и время можно узнать, пройдя по этой ссылке:

Дата и Время
Погода:

Точные данные по погоде можно узнать, пройдя по этой ссылке:

Погода

Объявления:

Дамы и Господа.
Игра СНОВА желает сущестовать.
Мы все живы, а кто бы сомневался, ибо мы бессмертны.

Сейчас ведутся работы по текстовой части, через какое то время графическая тоже будет изменена. В правом углу для удобства существует закрытие категорий "-".

Просим Господа, будьте прекрасны и беспощады в своих фантазиях.

с уважением, Администрация игры.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Biflox

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 64

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how about unexpected feelings.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant transparent concept

Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Hi, yes this post is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

You have made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

Thanks  for every other informative web site. The place else may just I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal approach? I have a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I've been at the glance out for such information.

My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site. He was totally right. This publish truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am having problems with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody having identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to convey her.

I think that is one of the such a lot vital information for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. However wanna commentary on some basic issues, The web site taste is great, the articles is actually excellent : D. Good activity, cheers

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

I read this article fully on the topic of the resemblance of latest and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Many thanks

Ahaa, its nice conversation regarding this article here at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard in favor of his website, for the reason that here every information is quality based data.

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet people, its really really fastidious article on building up new web site.

It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the ultimate phase :) I care for such info much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes which will make the most important changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Hello, Neat post. There's an issue with your web site in web explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large section of other folks will pass over your wonderful writing due to this problem.

Hi there superb blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a great deal of work? I've virtually no understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just needed to ask. Kudos!

Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I can in fact obtain useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I believed this put up used to be good. I don't realize who you are however definitely you are going to a famous blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно

Besucherzahler plentyof fish
счетчик посещений