~ La Vie En Rose ~

Объявление

~ La Vie En Rose ~
Администраторы:

Kamijo - Главный Создатель форума.

L'amant du Lucifer [icq: 593717882] - Администратор форума, разработчик новой структуры игры

Модераторы:
Идет набор!

Полезные ссылки:
~ Сюжет и Квесты ~

~ Шаблон Анкеты ~

~ Вампиры ~

~ Правила ~

~ Вакансии ~

Описание Организаций:
Tokyo - Лепестки Черной Сакуры
Paris - Бутоны Кровавых Роз
London - Цветы Белых Лилий
Prague - Шепот и Крик
New Orleans - Реки Желаний
Berlin - Черный Крест
Amsterdam - Дорогое Искушение
Moscow - Свободный Город

Группа ВКонтакте нашего Форума
Для Гостей:
Наш форум посвящён тематике J-rock & Vampires.
NC форума - 21. Разрешается Яой, Хентай и Юри, БДСМ.
Гости, долго не задерживайтесь на главной странице форума, а регестрируйтесь и вливайтесь в игру.

Рекламу оставляем под ником PR пароль: 9999
Объявления:

Начнем играть Господа!

Вакансии
Действия:

Сюжет

Новая Эпоха Восторга и Страсти.
Новая Эра неповторимых наслаждений и чувств превосходства и совершенства.
Все по-новому со вкусом все той же сладкой крови.

Bienvenue à La Vie En Rose.

Начало
Дата и время:

Точные даты и время можно узнать, пройдя по этой ссылке:

Дата и Время
Погода:

Точные данные по погоде можно узнать, пройдя по этой ссылке:

Погода

Объявления:

Дамы и Господа.
Игра СНОВА желает сущестовать.
Мы все живы, а кто бы сомневался, ибо мы бессмертны.

Сейчас ведутся работы по текстовой части, через какое то время графическая тоже будет изменена. В правом углу для удобства существует закрытие категорий "-".

Просим Господа, будьте прекрасны и беспощады в своих фантазиях.

с уважением, Администрация игры.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Triptialendy

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 64

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

You should take part in a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the net. I most certainly will recommend this website!

I just could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual information a person provide to your visitors? Is going to be back regularly in order to check up on new posts

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it. So that's why this post is great. Thanks!

Fastidious response in return of this difficulty with real arguments and explaining everything on the topic of that.

This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this web page is genuinely pleasant and the users are really sharing pleasant thoughts.

I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I've   you guys to my personal blogroll.

This piece of writing gives clear idea in favor of the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.

Ahaa, its nice conversation concerning this piece of writing here at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out some additional information.

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

I'm very pleased to uncover this website. I need to to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new information on your site.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

If you want to increase your experience simply keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most up-to-date information posted here.

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Excellent post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this webpage carries awesome and in fact excellent material in support of visitors.

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

Very nice blog post. I definitely love this website. Keep writing!

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

I'm no longer sure the place you're getting your info, but great topic. I must spend some time studying much more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I was searching for this info for my mission.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно

Besucherzahler plentyof fish
счетчик посещений